cheer up Pluto. I'm not a planet either.



Read the Pluto-thing on a shirt yesterday while I was working at a design-market. I would have asked him where he got it, but I was busy and by the time I had finished he was gone :( but at least I have the memory... the pictures above are the location. I never actually saw it at night. But with the flying-cheese-lights as you (probably) can see on the first pictures I'm sure it looks amazig and very cosy. We had good wether for almost all day... but unfortunately 20 minutes before we started paking it begun to rain. a lot. everything and everyone got soaking wet! But even though it rains mostly at the wrong times I've got to admit I still love rain.
btw the text on the last pic means: "Happiness - do you know what that is? an infinite calm - it only comes when everything is over, the ambition, the humiliation, envy, competition..." (Paul Cezanne)
btw2 todays obsession: (soap) bubbles

---

Den Pluto-Spruch hab ich gestern, beim arbeiten auf einem Design-Mark gelesen. Ich hätte gerne herausgefunden, woher er das Shirt hat, aber war leider beschäftigt und konnte daher nicht anchfragen... da ^ oben ^ ;-) siehst du ein paar Biler von der Location. Ich habs zwar nie bei Nacht gesehen, aber ich bin sicher, das es mit den fliegenden-Käse-Lichtern total toll und sehr gemütlich ist. Wir hatte fast den ganzen Tag gutes Wetter. Bis ungefähr 20 Minuten befor wir sowieso zusammen geräumt hätten. Da hat es angefangen zu regnen. Sehr! Also ist alles und jeder tropfnass geworden... das war dann nicht mal sooo toll... aber obwohl es irgendwie grundsätzlich zur falschen Zeit regnent muss ich zugeben, das ich immer noch ein totaler Fan davon bin!
Der Komplette Text vom letzten Bild lautet übrigens:
"Das Glück - weißt du, was das ist? Eine unendliche Ruhe.- Das kommt erst, wenn alles vorbei ist, der Ehrgeiz, die Demütigung, der Neid, der Wettbewerb....." (Paul Cezanne)
Übrigens: Ich liebe Seifenblasen!!