In one ear and out the other...

At the moment my biggest inspiration is music... but I recognized, that I am posting more videos than stuff about fashion... so I decided to make a complet music-post. there's always the name with the link and my fav parts of the lyrics...
enjoy!

Zur Zeit ist meine wichtigste Inspiration die Musik. Und da ich bemerkt habe, das ich schon fast mehr über Musik als über Mode Poste habe ich mir gedacht: wenn schon, denn schon :-P. Daher hier ein Paar meiner Lieblinge. Immer Titel mit Link und meine Lieblingsstelle des Textes...
Viel Spass damit!
(Habe natürlich zu jedem Song fleißig meinen Senf dazu gegeben... ;-) )


Harry Nilson - How can I be sure of you

I said my friend how do you do,
And what you're saying isn't true,
The next thing you'll say the earth is blue

He said my friend you're in a dream,
And things are never what they seem,
Oh things are never what they seem

great slow, thoughtful song from the movie "a good year"

Tolles, langsames und nachdenkliches Lied aus dem Film "ein gutes Jahr"


Bright Eyes - Lua

And if you promise to stay conscious I will try and do the same
We may die from medication, but we sure killed all the pain
But what was normal in the evening, by the morning seems insane

And I'm not sure what the trouble was, that started all of this
The reasons all have run away, but the feeling never did
It's not something I would recommend, but it is one way to live
Cause what is simple in the moonlight, by the morning never is

How to describe Bright Eyes msic? different... but very interesting lyrics... for example: the song "lover I don't have to love". one of my all-time-favs.

Wie lässt sich Bright Eyes Musik am besten beschreiben? Mal sehen... anderst. irgendwie high... aber (vielleicht auch gerade deswegen) sehr interessante Texte. Ein anderes beispiel: Der Song Lover I don't have to love. Einer meiner absoluten Lieblinge!


Stanfour - I will be

Cause I will be, I will be
The one who's there when your world's asleep
And when you wake and if you break
I won't be far, wherever you are

In my eyes this is the most romantic song on earth!

Meiner Meinung nach das absolut romantischtste Lied überhaupt... ♥


The Rasmus - Sail away

I’ll fade away
The night is calling my name
You will stay
I’ll sail away

Great Band, great voice, great videos and great music... also like: "no fear"

Vor allem die Videos von the Rasmus sind immer wieder ihre Zeit wert. kann mich einfach nie entscheiden, ob ich "sail away" oder "no fear" besser finde... also habe ich besschlossen das entscheiden zu lassen und sie beide besser zu finden...


Garth Brooks - Thunder Rolls

The thunder rolls
And the lightnin' strikes
Another love grows cold
On a sleepless night
As the storm blows on
Out of control
Deep in her heart
The thunder rolls

She's waitin' by the window
When he pulls into the drive
She rushes out to hold him
Thankful he's alive
But on the wind and rain
A strange new perfume blows
And the lightnin' flashes in her eyes
And he knows that she knows
And the thunder rolls
And the thunder rolls

Heard it on the radio and got goosebumps. I realy got a thing for thunderstorms and this voice... and the thunder... it's something special... I think I'm in love...

Das Lied hab ich vor kurzem per Zufall beim Radio-Zappen gehört... und mich sofort verliebt. Für Gewitter bin ich ja sowieso immer zu haben (hab ihnen ja sogar meine Abschlusskollektion gewidmet...) und dann diese Stimme... und der Donner... ein absolut, total, genial, toller Gänsehautsong!!